Safaris in Zimbabwe - Welcome to Armadillo Travel
We're a small independently owned travel company serving adventurous spirits from all corners of the globe. Between us we have decades of experience of living, working and travelling in Southern Africa.
Armadillo has been in operation since June 1997 and we specialise in tailor making Safaris in Zimbabwe & creating an experience of a life time for you and your family. No matter what your budget or preference is we can build a safari or holiday in Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Mauritius, Mozambique, South Africa & Namibia.
We can offer various kinds of accommodation to suit your personal preference i.e safari camps, safari lodges, luxury mobile safaris, walking safaris, hotels, bed & breakfasts, self-catering, camping, privately guided safaris, self-drive options, house boats & many more.
Some popular destinations are:
- Victoria Falls & Hwange national park Zimbabwe with Chobe in Botswana.
- Victoria Falls & Chobe national Park Botswana
- Unique safaris into Botswana including the Okavango Delta, Moremi, Linyanti, Chobe & Kalahari Dessert.
- Safaris in Zambia including Livingstone / Victoria Falls, Kafuwe national park, North & South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi.
- Holidays in South Africa including Cape town, Durban, Drakensberg, Johannesburg, Sun City, Pilansberg & many more.
- Safaris into Kruger national park, Umfolozi etc…
- Rail safaris across Namibia, along the West coast of South Africa, Namaqualand , Langebaan, Paternoster etc…
- Mozambique beach holidays
- Mauritius breakaways
Let us share your passion with you and take you on an unforgettable journey letting you experience the very rich and diverse landscapes, wild life and people that are Africa!
Meet The Team
Spent several years working and living in Victoria Falls, Caroline then decided to move to the bright lights of Harare in 1997 where she started Armadillo Travel. Caroline has travelled all over Southern Africa & she has been all over the world selling and marketing Zimbabwe, which is her passion, having been in the tourism industry for 18 years she would like to share her passion and experience with you!
Anthea Malila Kinnaird
Anthea Kinnaird is the office manager and has been with Armadillo since 2007. She has had 14 years experience within the travel industry in various fields covering lodge reservations, product management, software support and groups.
Born in 1974 in Gwanda and grown up in both rural and urban environments, he has been with Armadillo since we opened in 1997, and is in charge of the reservations & flow charts, issuing of Innsider membership cards, and daily reservation requests & queries.
Please Note: All images on this website are the property of their respective owners
81 King George Road
Cnr Natal Road
(the Travel House grounds)
ZimbabweTel: +263 (0) 4 334538 & 303958 - Mobile: +263 772 430801